Thursday, October 28, 2010

Canon Powershot SX120IS Digital Camera Bundle w/ 4GB SD Memory, Card Reader, Case, Tripod and Lens Cleaning Kit

I love this cameraReviewer: L. Chappell, Denver, Co United StatesThis is a great camera. The price is right and it takes wonderfully clear pictures. Very easy to use. The only thing that is a minus is that the batteries only lasted for about 25 pictures. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything about it. Yes, but I just missed the $50 rebate by buying a little too early.Reviewer: Diana Hershberger, State College, PA USAThe only thing that I noticed that was different from what I expected:

To take a flash picture, you have to manually lift to open the flash. On my Fuji, if you need a flash it pops up automatically.

Mission accomplished!Reviewer: Queen Liz, Fresno, CA United StatesThis was a Xmas present for my daughter. She wants to be a photographer. I was looking for something mid-stream for her to try. I'm not quite ready to invest in a top of the line camera. I am amazed at the features this camera has. I got it at the sale rate on Black Friday, which was just slightly more than $200, so the price was even better.

There are many features that we haven't experimented with yet, but even on auto the clarity is awesome. I wasn't sure when we took the first few pics, because they look a little grainy. But then when you go back to review them, they are crystal clear, even the action shots.

I had done my research pretty thoroughly, and then also talked with the folks at Best Buy and was informed that this is one of the best rated cameras. I have to agree. So if you're looking for something better than your average digital camera, but aren't ready to spend $1,000 for the top of the line, this is the best deal around.

Very good, simple cameraThis is a very good camera, especially for the price. I wanted a camera that would take quality pictures and not require me to learn a bunch of settings. Other than turning the flash on and off, I've used the auto picture for everything. The red eye correction works beautifully. Some members in my family always get red eye with other point-and-shoots, but this camera shows no red eye. The image stabilization also seems to be working.

The only downside of the camera is the use of AA batteries.

The case is very big, especially given the size of this camera. The SD card is small by today's standards. The card reader is always nice to have around. I haven't tried the tripod yet, although it seems small.

Does what it should and takes great picturesReview Date: December 31, 2009Reviewer: Just Another Geek, 3rd Rock from the SunPurchased this after having little Nikon L14s and L15s. I could get nice pictures from the Nikons, but really had to work at it. The Canon is larger, but takes significantly better pictures for much less work. The 10X zoom is very convenient. Picture clarity is excellent. Compared pictures to my daughter's D90 Digital SLR -- the Canon quality was quite competitive. The timer feature that will take 3 pictures is great for family snapshots with a tripod as your cameraman. If you are interested in quality pictures, and less interested in glitz and tiny buttons, this camera is for you. It doesn't replace an SLR, but it is much better than many similarly-priced point and shoots.

Purchased from Beach Camera through Amazon -- flawless transaction. Highly recommended.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment